Making the right choice of course and college in any foreign country is fraught with difficulties. However, it is one of the most important decisions that you will have to make, and the ability to answer the following 10 questions accurately, should go some way to helping you with this.
1. What are my main goals and objectives?
2. What type of environment would help me achieve those goals?
3. Is the school reputable? What is the depth of the curricula?
4. Will I need transportation or is public transportation readily available?
5. What are the housing accommodations like? How do they compare in quality and price to similar institutions?
6. What is the average cost of meals and housing in the college's location?
7. How does the cost of tuition and books compare to other similar programs?
8. How many other international students are enrolled?
9. Is the staff for international students adequate? Do they respond reasonably quickly to my needs?
10. What are the biggest strengths of the institution? What are the major drawbacks?